The institute’s by-law stipulated in the provisions of Article No. (6-A) that The Institute shall have a steering committee to carry out the following duties:
Steering Committee Tasks:
- Identify the strategic approaches and priorities of The Institute in line with the needs of the public sector and the national priorities and plans
- Approve the institute's strategic plan as well as human and financial resources plans
- Approve the institute's organizational structure
- Review and evaluate the institute’s activities and work, and taking the necessary decisions for development and improvement
- Approve the partnership plans
- Approve the annual report and financial statements
- Approve the necessary policies to implement the institute’s duties and activities
- Approval of training instructions and training paths
- Approve the comprehensive training plan and the specialized training programmes pillars.
Any other work related issues referred to it by the chair of the committee
According to the institute's by-law, the Steering Committee is formed and chaired by the President of Civil Service Bureau.
Chairman of the Committee
Mr. Al-Nasser holds a Master's degree in Administration and Human Resources from Lancaster University in Britain, and a Bachelor's degree in Political Economy from Minsk State University. He held several positions in the Civil Service Bureau. He also has many contributions, studies and research in the field of human resources management and administrative development. He participated in many specialized committees and working groups at the national level as a member or chairing the technical teams and committees specialized in these areas. He served as the Secretary-General of the Bureau for several years before becoming the current President of Civil Service Bureau.
Memberships of the steering committee:
Director-General Vice Chairman
Executive Director of King Abdullah II Center for Excellence
Holding a PhD. and a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Cleveland-Ohio / USA in 1997, and a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Jordan, Al Rawabdeh worked as a professor in the Industrial Engineering Department at the University of Jordan. Since graduation, Dr. Al Rawabdeh worked in a number of leadership positions and management in different places. Currently, he is the Executive Director of King Abdullah II Center for Excellence.
|Secretary-General of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research|
Dr. Mamoun holds a PhD. in accounting and finance from the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom. He is currently a professor at the University of Jordan. Held several administrative positions at the University of Jordan and Al-Ahliyya Amman University, the last of which is Vice President of Al-Ahliyya Amman University. He undertook many tasks in the Ministry of Higher Education and holds awards in academic excellence and research. With many published scientific papers, he participated in many conferences and training workshops and implemented many accounting training programs.
Expert in the field of Public Administration
Mr. Mohammed holds a Master's Degree in International Management from the University of Salford / Manchester, UK, with nearly 20 years of experience in human resources management, institutional development and projects management. He holds the position of Assistant Chief of Royal Court / Director of Development, Training and Conference Management.